Registration for Spring 2019 begins October 30: Monday October 29 is priority registration--VETERAN STUDENTS ARE NOW INCLUDED! You will be allowed to select classes on October 29, 0815-1800, then you will be locked out until your registration window opens normally at the date & time assigned based on your student status & last name (Click for Registrar Web Site)
Up-coming Veteran Events - Transportation may be available for events at other sites, contact the veterans service office if you are interested in participating.
- Friday March 1, 1:00 - 4:00 PM: All interested students are invited to rock climbing & flag football at Giant City State Park Pavilion #1. Hosted by Recreation Professions RSO. Check out the flyer for more information
- Thursday March 21, 4:30 - 7:00 PM: Marine Officer Kate Germano will discuss her service at the Guyon Auditorium in Morris Library.
- Tuesday March 26, 6:00 - 8:00 PM: Film Screening "Just Like Me" Documentary done by Vietnam Veteran showing experiences from both sides of the conflict.
- Thursday April 4: Student Veteran Leadership Day at the State Capital in Springfield. Hosted by Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs and SVA-Illinois. Students are invited to participate to meet with members of Illinois Legislature and leaders of Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Saturday April 6: 11:00 - 4:00: Veteran RSO Tailgate at Saluki Softball Double Header.
- Saturday April 20: 5:00 - 7:00 PM: "Out of the Darkness" Suicide awareness and prevention walk.
- Saturday April 27: 11:00 - 3:00: Cardboard Boat Regatta at Campus Lake
- Friday May 3: 5:00 - 9:00 PM: Veteran RSO Tailgate at Saluki Baseball Game
Free Dental Care for Veterans: Monday November 12th - 0800 - 1600. One free extraction, filling or cleaning. You must call for an appointment - 618-529-2471 Dogwood Dental Care, 1111 E Walnut in Carbondale.